Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still Cold

Took my Sunday run today since tomorrow is busy with other things. I went on my 4+ mile route but went the other way this time starting out along the lake front and inside on the return. I ran all the way to the walking bridge over LSD. The path along the lake was shoveled and salted so NICE! Felt good the whole way and no pain in my right foot.

I walked over the bridge and over to the statue of Franklin as that was a) snow covered and b) a little up hill. From there I ran/walked along the zoo and then pretty much ran back to the apartment from Fullerton. A good run but I am slow. I get a little tired of being passed all the time but when so many of the people passing me are women in black running tights, well, it just goes to show you that there's a backside to everything. . .(rim shot).

No comments:

Post a Comment