Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whoops

Whoops, I think I missed a couple of runs. . .let's see. . .

Well, yeah. .. I had a very nice run at the lake front on Sunday. Made my 3 miles again and felt better than the previous week. Must be good coaching! I think having coach with me keeps me going. Don't want her to see me walk!

I took Monday off and then laid out a 2 mile course on google - my maps which is fun to do with their measuring tool. Tuesday's two miler was ok but my right calf got crampy again. Ran through it so no big deal until. . .

That same cramp cut today's run short. At the one mile mark I felt like I had a steak knife sticking out of my right calf. What the hell? Tried to stretch it out and get going again but no go. Walked and limp-ran the rest of the way. Got to get over this. Coach?

In other news I moved all our stuff into the apartment at 3600 Lake Shore Drive yesterday only to find out that the building would not support us, give us keys, or send up visitors. I thought this was all set up and I blame myself for not checking on these snakes myself instead of leaving it to someone else. I never learn. So I hauled everything back to the coach's apt. We'll take the next place on our list which is at 3120 or so Sheridan. That should happen in a week or so. Sigh. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment